Beiträge von kostikenet

Hello, my banned on the server admin IVAN for what it is admitted that we Duping things, although everything in the game Duping. We declassified base clan TSW, and found there a huge amount of spare parts, which is not possible to gather in such numbers. We understand that they are engaged in Duping. Their base was in the horn of Africa. I wonder why I was banned on the server, for the fact that I confessed Dupe, although admin Ivan knew perfectly well that Duping and other players unwind and clan TSW not an exception but he carefully tried to отмазать. Maybe admin Ivan does not like our team and attempts to oust our command from the server in a variety of ways.

Hello, my banned on the server admin IVAN for what it is admitted that we Duping things, although everything in the game Duping. We declassified base clan TSW, and found there a huge amount of spare parts, which is not possible to gather in such numbers. We understand that they are engaged in Duping. Their base was in the horn of Africa. I wonder why I was banned on the server, for the fact that I confessed Dupe, although admin Ivan knew perfectly well that Duping and other players unwind and clan TSW not an exception but he carefully tried to отмазать. Maybe admin Ivan does not like our team and attempts to oust our command from the server in a variety of ways.