Combat Log !!

• Moin

Ich war gerade am Nord Airport der Ostinsel und habe gesehn wie "Chaos" und "Kowboy86" versucht haben die C-130 mit einem Hatchback aus den bäumen zu schieben. Habe dann direkt das feuer auf den Typ im hatchback eröffnet und beide haben instand ausgeloggt. Ich kann genau sagen das es die beiden waren da nur ich und ein mate noch auf dem server gewesen sind. Wäre super wenn ihr die lows dafür bestraft denn son scheiß macht das ganze spiel kaputt.

MFG
    j0k3r

• j0k3r is not a hacker lol. These 2 noobs hovered with a little bird and he shot the engine and the chopper crashed. Then I flew past with our huey to try and spot them untill he heard the c130. He shot 1 guy and both combat logged. So dont accuse legit players to be a hacker if you have NO idea what you are talking about. Every admin can check him and me at any time.

• Tuesday at 22:00 (or around) I and chaos been killed by characters joker and his partner, it is suspected to teleport, he is teleported and killed me in a back, and texture glitch character sitting inside the stone and it was not visible, he got out of the stone and opened fire on chaos, please take action!

• Tuesday at 22:00 (or around) I and chaos been killed by characters joker and his partner, it is suspected to teleport, he is teleported and killed me in a back, and texture glitch character sitting inside the stone and it was not visible, he got out of the stone and opened fire on chaos, please take action!

OMG we where not teleporting. We came from the north after we check this area for camps and then we see u climbing up a Deerstand and then we killed u and ur friend. It was me and espi btw.
    But u know what, call me whatever u want after, admin chek my logs and then ur combatlog we will see who get punished.

j0k3r

• Ich mag die beiden auch nicht >:D......nun sind sie ja mittlerweile zu dritt.

Aber Hacker sinds auf keinen Fall, die sind einfach nur (leider...muss ich eingestehen) recht gut. Habe sie ja öfters in Aktion gesehen. 8) Jaja, ich sehe euch und lerne aus meinen Fehlern.

Gruß
    DD

• OMG we where not teleporting. We came from the north after we check this area for camps and then we see u climbing up a Deerstand and then we killed u and ur friend. It was me and espi btw.
    But u know what, call me whatever u want after, admin chek my logs and then ur combatlog we will see who get punished.

j0k3r

I combatlog? lol as you say cheater xD