Frankie in Dayz

• wohohow..

Erstmal streetcredz an schweinewurst für den ehrlichen comment. ;D

Und ZeroSeven: WOWza link. Wenn man sich das Blinken, die Erklärungen auf reddit und dazu die deutschen comments im Sidechannel im Video anschaut.. WOWZA.

Viel eigenartig, viel komisch, viel Diskussionspotenzial..

"I.. AM.. SHOCKED." :-\

• hier mal die antwort von 1. shinkicker (der macher von celle) und 2. fankie:

[–]shin_kickerCelle and DayZ 2017 Developer 26 Punkte 2 Tagen zuvor*

This is interesting, but there is one thing which is incorrect.

If you change dayz_code.pbo then you need to resign it using the same keys as before and to do that you would need MrSherenai's private key. Otherwise you would be kicked for having a different bisign file or no bisign at all. Nothing to do with bypassing battleye.

Even if you could bypass battleye, you would still be kicked regardless, unless the server has VerifySignatures turned off. The Taviana servers all have it enabled.

So he would have to be using the same dayz_code.pbo as the server and signed with the same keys. The only way that could be otherwise is if he had his own private server set up, but I don't believe the server code has been released yet. So I expect there is a genuine reason for the different debug monitor. Has the map not recently been ported to 174? perhaps that is the reason.

[–]FRANKIEonPCin1080p 427 Punkte 2 Tagen zuvor*

Hi, I was sent this post by a subscriber and feel that as this is purely fuelled by ignorance, I would cover all the hackusations in this one post. Read it carefully, if you post on my channel hackusations etc. I will link you this thread, block you and remove your comment for being disrespectful / trolling. I do YouTube as a hobby and am not interested in some drama people wish to create. I will not read nor reply to any further comments made in this post, you take what is written below or you leave it. If you don't want to watch or feel that my videos lack integrity then don't watch them, I, nor the people subscribed to me care whether or not you do.

The following covers everything in the past 20 episodes that has been criticised: 1. Claims of staging etc. When I create a video I plan a story I want to see created. I play for on average 12 hours for each 30-40min video. I then cut these clips into the storyline. If you want to see general running about footage, then watch either the earlier Episodes, where more is left in, the future Episodes on the standalone or another commentator. The intros are obviously edited in for entertainment. The gameplay inbetween is just gameplay, the people I meet are just random people. Do you not think somebody met, would have said that it was all set up

Hackusations due to the squad wipe in Episode 20 a. God Mode Accusations: (i) Blinking Temperature monitor This blinks throughout. The glitchy rain in DayZ is partly the cause, as you can see it blinks when I am on less than 12,000 health and getting hit by zombies. Many servers disable the temperature monitor, because it is inaccurate. God Mode binds your health to 12,000 my health constantly changes throughout the video. The other reason the temperature monitor blinks is because Auto Levels / Auto Contrast / Auto Colour is applied post-process to my videos before I render them. This calculates on a frame by frame basis the correction colour saturation etc. for each pixel. A big yellow temperature monitor obviously creates issues when it it constantly being put next to tarmac / dark green trees / light green grass as I run around. (ii) Getting shot: It seems several people think that at points in the video I actually get shot and it does no damage. Anybody who is less than completely ignorant knows that getting shot, whether or not you have hacks (see previous episodes where I shoot obvious script kiddies and they all bleed), causes a blood splash and bleeding. The only exception is the hero and camo clothing costumes, where a puff of smoke not a blood splash appears when shot in the jacked as these are mildly bullet proof. At no point in the video is there a blood splash or a whitening of the screen to suggest I was shot. Some people claim the ghillie guy at the end with the lee enfield shot me. He clearly hits the wood pile (http://s1276.beta.photobucket.…eldHitonWoodPile.png.html

). The screen shakes because of the running whilst bringing weapon up glitch, which anybody who has played for more than 10minutes knows about. Apparently there were also smoke clouds that appeared around me, maybe this wasnt obvious on YouTube given the quality, but they are nowhere near me (http://s1276.beta.photobucket.…a/SmokeCloudslol.png.html

). Some comments in previous videos have claimed I get hit by zombies and don't lose health. Zombies, firstly are glitchy and secondly have a random chance of causing damage, somewhere near 90%, so every hit does not cause damage.

(iii) Debug Monitor The irony given previously people have complained about me covering the whole Debug monitor to preserve anonymity. The Debug Monitor is...a Debug Monitor. It shows blood / zombies etc and can be altered by the user in the options. It was glitched for me when playing because during the recording period for Episode 20, 1.7.4.4 was released for DayZ and I updated to that. Custom maps load both the map and the underlying DayZ version. The Taviana server was still running 1.7.3. As I record episodes on Taviana and Chernarus simultaneously depending on the how full different servers are, I rolled back .4 to .3 to play on Taviana. This occasionally fucks up your Debug Monitor and defaults it to the original. This isn't an unknown glitch, and was the basis of the Debug Monitor fix several months ago. On top of this in July Battleye globally banned several thousand people as Six Launcher had inaccurately updated DayZ, causing Debug Monitors to be messed up and stats reset. Of course these bans were removed and Battleye no longer monitors changes to that part of dayz_code.pbo. If you change your FOV etc. in other games, the game doesnt ban you even though that file is different and this is exactly the same in DayZ except that it is more glitchy because it is a mod. Please also consider. I went to the effort of only covering my name so hackers don't follow me, and so people can see that I play on servers with lots of zombies and hence players on it, as some have already criticised as I apparently play in empty servers. I could have just covered the whole debug monitor with an overlay and nobody would have been the wiser that it was different.

(iv) Banned from the Taviana server? I am not banned from the server, infact I finished recording Episode 21 last night after the admins had supposedly gone through the log and banned all the script kiddies on the server. Jack was banned from the server maliciously by the kid admin, and I spoke on TS to them about this (http://s1276.beta.photobucket.…nAbuseZoomedText.jpg.html

). It seems the kid admin was the driver of the Ural, and didn't take kindly to his noob squad getting killed or the fact people called them noobs in the description to my video. 1 hour after the video was displayed Jack and I were playing and Jack got banned when he tried to rejoin. Unfortunately I had not covered Jack's name in the video when he was shot by the kid admin, so he just banned him. Apparently the kid admin then copied and pasted the log of a guy called "Sam" he banned who was hacking that this was supposedly me. Undoubtedly this guy needed banning, unless malicious stuff was just copied and pasted by the kid admin into the log, but as my name was never shown in the video, and the server has no name tags it is false proof to cover his ass for banning Jack.

(v) Other servers Many many people know which servers I play in AWA / Zombie.nu / EUK etc. / MyDayZ. In all of these servers the admins know the name I play on and for the months and months I have been playing could have and undoubtedly did check my logs and spectate me.

Regards Frankie

• Die Episode ist echt der Hammer.

Zu dem Cheatergerede sage ich nichts, dass es überhaupt soweit kommt, dass er sich da rechtfertigen muss ist lächerlich. Wer die Videos nicht mag sollte sie sich nicht anschauen. Alleine der M14 Schuss zwischen den Baumstämmen durch ist allererste Sahne.

Und jeder der schon länger DayZ spielt kennt das, manchmal fallen Leute direkt um, manchmal trifft man einfach nichts. Aber Frankie, der ist einfach ein Biest. Vor allem "Versteyst du, lass die Waffe" ist für mich schon ein Klassiker.