Help our base foundation

• Hey

In my opinion the metal shed ist the best starterbase. Just put a few woodenlogs in the entrance before you build the fence. The woodenlogs raise the fence set. This makes the gap too small to crawl throughEC690FBA7F133C4C67A83225C099C79D54F8FC07

• Hey

In my opinion the metal shed is the best starter base. Just put a few wooden logs in the entrance before you build the fence. The woodenlogs raise the fence set. This makes the gap too small to crawl throughEC690FBA7F133C4C67A83225C099C79D54F8FC07

Thanks, this is the one we had but it was raided due to the very small gap at the top.

Am I right in thinking did a gap at the bottom does not matter so much Because They Can not crawl under? How do we raise the fence? Do we just place wooden logs on the ground in the middle of the door opening, that easy? How many wooden logs ideally?

Thanks again for the help :)

• you are right . it isnt possible to crawl under the fence.

just put a few logs in the middle of the entrance it doesn't matter how many ? and the fence kit will automatically set higher. maybe it takes some time to figure out the right spot.